Longspan Roof Sheets.
Long Span Corrugated Aluminium Roofing Sheets are used to roof and beautify homes, offices, housing estates and commercial buildings. Moreover, they are also widely used as roofs or walls of factories, warehouses, cinemas etc.
Good Reasons to Use Color Coated and Oven Baked LongSpan Aluminium Roofing Sheets.
- Colour coated and oven baked aluminium roofing sheets is environmentally friendly..
- Colour coated and oven baked aluminium roofing sheet is cost effective.
- Colour coated and oven baked sheets ensures a proper holding to the base metal.
- Colour coated and oven baked aluminium roofing sheets are durable and long lasting.
- Colour coated and oven baked aluminium roofing sheets can be done in wide range of colours.
- Colour coated and oven baked aluminium roofing sheets ensure superior resistance to corrosion.
- wastage is reduced during forming.
- Coated roofing sheets offers easy recycling of processed materials.
- Coated coils give a continuity of colour.
Excellent Characteristics of Aluminium Roofing Sheets
- Longspan aluminium sheets can be produced to any transportable length.
- It is light weight as the specific gravity of aluminium is 2. ?-about one-third(1k)of iron.
- Aluminium can be easily fabricated.
- Due to the low melting temperature, it saves energy and protects nature.
- When aluminium is exposed to air, a third oxidized film forms on the surface protecting the mating from corrosion.
- Sheets have capillary grooves designed to provide air space between the two mating skins, and thereby prevents water running back over the mating rib..
- The curved crest of the profiles greatly reduce the possibility of leakages.
- The wide trough makes for improved water-shedding during heavy rainfall.